At Connie Rodriguez Professional Services, Inc., we operate under three simple philosophies:
- In order to build a relationship with any of our clients, we must first build your trust.
- We serve all our clients with honesty and in compliance with all federal and state laws.
- Every client has a unique tax situation or financial situation and therefore we must provide a service that fits your situation and needs.
We understand that choosing a tax accountant is a critical decision which should not be taken lightly. You need an experienced firm that values YOU as a customer and gives high priority to personal contact and communication. It is important to us that our clients receive service that is personal, timely and as worry-free as possible. Our goal is to help our clients reach their maximum potential through service and counseling. We work closely with our clients to help them achieve their goals. We provide the expertise that only 28 years of combined experience can bring and the dedication that fuels your success.
How do we do it? We do it through service, education, training and reliability. That’s what separates us from other tax and financial advisory firms. We are committed to providing services that are effective and professional, compliant with all federal and state laws but, at the same time, personally tailored to each client’s financial needs.
Whether it’s preparation of a personal or business tax return, tax planning, or helping you create a personal budget, we are committed to providing services that are cost-effective while holding ourselves to high standards of professional performance and ethics, so our clients can expect nothing but quality product.
Why Choose US?
Top 10 reasons to choose us as your tax accountants or financial advisors:
- We have over 51 years of combined tax experience perparing personal and business tax returns
- We maintain one-on-one relationship with our clients.
- We are licensed by the State of California and bonded we also have an Enrolled Agent on staff who is federally licensed and had unlimited rights to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
- You will get the best tax advice. Many people get their tadvice from friends, family, and co-workers; and that advice might be correct, since they might not be licensed or well versed in accounting and taxation.
- We guarantee our work
- We recieve more then 40 hours of continuing education per year, which does not include ongoing in-house training.
- We have a very strict privacy and confidentiality policy. We have secure servers and all files are kept under lock and key. We do not give out your information to anyone unless you authorize us to.
- Support whenever you need it, not only during tax season
- We are well versed in not only tax matters but also any financial issues you may have and the relations they have to each other.
- We are family owned and operated which means you are not just another client to us. But we treat you like family.
Licensed and experienced professional with over 28 years experience working with individuals and businesses. Please find additional information on our Facebook page.
IRS Authorized e-file Provider.